I will start by saying that I truly despise texting. I feel like I am back in junior high passing notes. I keep expecting to get a text that says: "Do you like me, check the box, Yes, No or Maybe." The problem I really have is I don't know how to end the text. Can you just not respond, or do you have to officially say goodbye? Can anyone answer this question for me? Are there texting rules? Texting etiquette? How long after you receive a text are you supposed to respond? Is there a time limit? Is it okay or rude to ignore a text? Are there text messages that actually don't need a reply? Is it okay to text someone you like? There are a million questions that I have. If any of you have the answers, please let me know.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I have never responded to a text, but I guess I'm not the expert on texting since I've never done it :) I have gotten a "Happy B-day" text or a "I forgot to pay you, I'll mail you a check" text, etc. I don't think those need a reply. If someone asks you a question, then you should reply. A "thanks" is a good reply too though I think.
Post a Comment