Thursday, May 21, 2009

Old Friends Equals New Opportunities

Laverne and I went to a lunch today where an old friend of mine from college happened to be. I didn't know if he would remember me, he dated my friend for a minute in college. We have hung out. I have even been to his house and he to mine.

As it turns out he did remember me and stopped to talk, we talked for a while just kind of catching up. As we were discussing what each was up to the subject of being married or not came up. Lucky for me, he has single friends. He actually asked me for my phone number to pass along. He said that he has four friends who are single, I shall call them, Bill, Tom, Fred and Henry. One of the friends, Tom I met in high school due to mutual friends. Henry, I know of, due to mutual friends, but Bill and Fred are both new to me.

My friend told me that Henry needs someone to help keep him organized. His parting words to me are you sure you want to go out with someone who needs so much help. I said, it's just a date. I'm not marrying him. He thought that was funny.

Who knows, maybe with four different guys I have a shot at getting a date. I guess we shall see. Stay tuned.

Shirley

1 comment:

Ali said...

Wahoo! Four prospects!!