No, he isn't a hobbit, at least not that I know of, but on his facebook page his favorite movie is The Lord of the Rings, trilogy. What does that say about him?
First, let me tell you what I do know. He went to school with a friend. Second, he has never been married. Third, he works at the temple. Fourth, he is currently working (for a job) at Associated Foods (the grocery store?), I do think he is a manager. Why am I writing about Frodo? My friend gave him my phone number over the weekend. She said that he is really funny. He does say interesting things on facebook. Now, I get to wait and see if he calls. Hmm...should I be worried or excited?
Shirley
Hmm. My vote is for worried, but what's adventure without a little danger? Besides, a sense of humor goes a long way. Not all the way. But it's definitely a good start. I'll take the excited position and look forward to your Frodo adventures - in whatever form they come.
Laverne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I really like calling him Frodo.
He's funny...don't you need some good laughs right now?
Post a Comment