I got the call today. The Ward Adult Single Representative. Yikes. This can be good or bad. As one lady said today. Gosh most of the singles in our ward are widows, or in their 70's. Okay. This is going to be alright. By default I was chosen, as the 1st Counselor told me. I'd like to think that it is all part of His plan. I am keeping an open mind. I think it will be a fun source to write about. Stay posted.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Gotta love those "by default" callings! You'll do great though as you do at everything.
Ahhhh! By chance huh? It will be fun to hear about your new stories with your new calling. Live it up right? Show those crazies what it means to party :-) Don't forget your camera to take random pix K?
Post a Comment