Thursday, July 29, 2010

Smart Guy Calls Again, an Online Message from Ned II and other Fluff


Smart guy or as I like to call him "the Loser" at least that's the way it comes up on my phone when he calls:

Smart guy called again. He is ready to mingle. Laverne and I get to meet him a the end of August if all goes well. I avoided two of his phone calls and finally accepted the third. He had some questions that I was able to answer and oddly enough I am totally excited to put a face with the voice and stellar personality. Please check back.

Online Update:
An online update. Today I received an email message from a guy that is 50 years old that told me I am cute. Also, any ways in 26 days I am gone from here. If you are interested at all my name is Ned my e-mail is xxxxxx@hotmail.com and my cell is 801-xxx-xxxx.

Ned

I feel bad for the guy. I know it's not his fault that he has the same name as my ex-husband.

New Date:
A brother of a friend, sent me a text message and asked me out. Gotta love the semi-direct approach. We are scheduled for a date next week.

California Boys:
Our friend, Josh, from California came out for a wedding and spent a little time with Laverne and I. He has called me a couple of times since returning home. He will be driving through here on the way home next week and is going to do something with us again. Not sure what to think about him. He has the potential to become a really good friend. Last night he mentioned that he has been thinking about moving out here. He has lots of family and old mission friends.

Rick:
Rick signed up to go with Laverne and I to New York in October. Should be a fun trip. It's sad that neither Laverne nor I want to date him. Because he is ADORABLE! He is totally cute and so much fun to be around. Also, if you remember Laverne and Rick shared a New Year's Eve kiss. He really is a great guy.

Shirley

1 comment:

Ali said...

Is that how guys ask girls out now days - through emails?