Friday, July 9, 2010

Best Personal Ads

I have been looking at online profiles and have come across a few of my favorites, I thought I would share them with you.


1. Just because I'm Asian doesn't mean my engrush sucks, it means I rock at math. Yes. He really did spell Engrush that way.

2. I'm doing my best to ensure that the mark I leave isn't a dent in my couch.

3. I'm seriously not hitting on you, why would I when I am so old and you are so young. But if it's not about looks then why should it be about age? Said the 59 yo man who wanted to take me to lunch or dinner or have me shoot him and collect on his estate. Yikes.


4. I am looking for someone who can debate the pros and cons of home teaching the Sasquatch.

5. I'm really good-rooking. Said the guy with no photo to back it up.

6. Nacho: My life is good - real good.

7. I'm a Ninja in training looking for a partner to spar with.

8. I don't want anyone with any mental issues: if you are bi-polar - do not contact me.

9. Nice and hot. Looking for a girl who is Hot and nice.

10. Just your average everyday Superhero, nothing special.

Oh, and so many more good ones. A few things I have learned. Someone needs to give guys a clue - don't post a picture of you in the bathroom using your phone to catch your reflection in the mirror. Don't post a fuzzy picture. Don't post a picture of yourself in your snuggie (yes, it's true). Please use an up to date photo. Don't use your glamour shot from the 80s with the disco lights and the horrible background. Don't post a picture of you with another girl (unless she's your mom - no wait, don't do that either).

I actually have been contacted by a few guys that seemed interesting enough to email back. So I have a tentative yogurt date with one and the other one lives in another state so we are moving up to actual phone calls. Two other guys just started sending messages and one guy (who doesn't have a picture) keeps sending me flirts - so to be funny and maybe a little obnoxious I keep sending him flirts back. We haven't actually typed any messages or had any other form of communication. My goal is to see how many we can send back and forth without using any real words. Call it a study in flirting. Something I need to get better at. Stayed tuned.

Shirley

No comments: