Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Experiment with Technology

I have officially become a member of the online dating community. I can't believe that I did it. I signed up for a month as an experiment to see how it goes. Today is my first day and I have been viewed (which I think means they looked at my picture or read my information) a few times and flirted with, winked at and told I was cute. I can't stop laughing about this. I told Laverne that I would go first. She is usually the one to go first - she was born first, married first, kids first, divorced first, and went on a date first. I thought I would take one for the team and give this a try. I feel like I owe her. If I find any kind of success; she said she would follow.

It should be an interesting month. I will keep you all posted. If nothing else, I should have some great stories. If my stories are bad enough, maybe some of you will please, please, please set me up. I am willing to do a blind date.

Shirley

No comments: