Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Golfing Shouldn't Be Done When You're Angry

I had another first date. I want to say that this week for some reason I have been in a bad mood. I apologize to those of you who actually have had to deal with me. Another online guy, Henry II, asked me out. I accepted. A date was set.

We went to hit some golf balls. He said that he had some proficiency with golfing and could help me out. He said that he played about once a week. Let's just say that he is better than I, but still not that great. I'm not sure if it was nerves or what, but I had some better hits than he did and I'm not that good.

Again, he didn't really look like his picture, he is currently unemployed (but does have a degree). He was so nice though. A little quiet and kind of nerdy (usually the type of guy that I would go for). He is older than I am and never been married. I got the feeling that he is frustrated about being single, still. It was a short date with no sparks, but he was nice and I feel like I owe him another chance. I've decided that I should do a second date when I am in a better mood. Then make a decision. Can you create a connection with someone? Shouldn't there be a little bit of something there first and then develop more as you go along? If you have zero to start with, what then?

Shirley

1 comment:

Ali said...

There doesn't have to be anything there from the start. Some of my best relationships started with someone I NEVER thought I would become interested in, including the man I married.