I think Thursday must be our day. I can't figure out why we don't go out on the weekends, somehow we just are able to connect during the week. I will have to think about that. Maybe Henry is a super secret spy and works on the weekends taking out bad people...or maybe he is busy with others? Who knows. It was a fun date, we ate then walked around on a perfect fall night and then sat in my car talking for an hour. What is it about this guy that is so appealing because really he is kind of forgetful (I'm not - usually), he's not really a planner (I am), but he is so fun to talk to. I could talk to him all night and I don't think we would run out of things to say. I know that eventually all the stories get told and maybe we wouldn't have anything to say, but for right now I am really enjoying getting to know him better. I do have another date lined up for a Sunday music event. I am really looking forward to it.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment