There is nothing like being told you are a "breath taken angel."
"Hello Sweet One, good morning. how was your Night? i hope fine. I am just messing around here and i came across your page believe me your page really caught my eyes, all i could say was WOW!!! you are such an breath taken angel, when i saw your page my heart paused for a while and i will like to still pause the heart for you if you will like to come to rescue. You are really an angel , visible angel. i really would love to get to know you better. Maybe exchange email or chat on instant messenger when you are less busy. I hope to read from you sooner.
Regards
Vinny"
Yes, this is an actual email I received today via FaceBook. (Apparently you can send an email to someone without being their "friend.") I'm really starting to worry. My luck seems to fall into the "freaky weirdo" category. Definitely not on my top 10 trait list. However, I may have to steal one of his lines.
Laverne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment