Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Someone Please Stick a Fork in My Eye!

You know a date is going horribly wrong when this is all you can think about. To be fair - I had a raging headache and my date just seemed to add to the problem. It wasn't a bad date, conversation was good, I think it's a bad ideas to do back to back dates. Too much comparing. By me. Which isn't fair. Bob really is a nice guy and he has a lot to offer a girl. Just not me. I know that I won't be going out with him again because that's just not nice.

I think he was trying to prolong the date and I was trying to figure out how to get out of it without being rude. I think he got the hint? He didn't follow-up or ask for another date. Whew!

Shirley

No comments: