Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Henry Drops By...What???

Henry was literally in my neighborhood to drop off something at a store around the corner from me. He called and asked if he could stop by. Umm...ok. My house is a mess, I have no make-up on, I didn't really do my hair and I have food stains on the clothes because of dinner tonight. What do you do?

Run around the house mad dash cleaning, try to throw on a different top, quickly brush my teeth, roll on some lip gloss and empty the dishwasher as fast as I can so I can reload and get all dirty dishes out of the sink, wipe the counter off and put away the toys. He called right as I was putting the last of the dishes into said dishwasher. Whew. I made it.

I don't look great, but it was fun to have him stop by. We have a date scheduled for Thursday.

Shirley

No comments: