Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Seriously Funny

I spend too much time surfing the Internet looking for interesting information about a wide range of topics. Today, however, I found a new website called Guy Speak it is hilarious there are six guys that answer any and all questions we women have. They each have a different persona: Chic Geek, Funny Guy, Girls BFF, Mystery Man, Reformed Player and my favorite Wise Ass. You specifically ask one of the guys anything anonymously. I was reading some the answers and was laughing my head off. If you have time and are so inclined check it out.

Here is a quick update on me: My Sunday date got cancelled due to work commitments by Henry. That night however, Roger and Kurt (new guy) came over for some dessert - brownies and ice cream. It was a fun night just talking and getting to know Kurt. Always have a great time with Roger.

Kurt is younger than I am and goofy. I like the goofy, not sure about the younger. I think that we could be good friends, don't have a romantic interest in him. I think that he could like one of my single friends. I am having a dinner party in a couple of weeks so maybe there will be a love connection there for him.

That's all for now...

Shirley

No comments: