First, I must apologize because I don't know your name. I think I will give you the name of Dance Guy. What happened? I gave my "contact information" to you and then tonight you texted (is this right?) me. Is it text me or do you have to use the past tense and add the "ed"?
I got rapid fire texts from you before I could even get two words in my phone. I will mention that I am slower than a turtle when it comes to texting. I have an old school phone, one that does not allow for easy texting and I have to hit the number buttons the desired number of times to get the correct letter to appear. This, among other reasons, is why I really don't like texting.
Dance guy said some things that make me question whether or not he really is "normal". He could have some baggage or issues or serious case of negativity. I realize that everyone has these things, it's just trying to figure out if you can live with the other persons "issues".
Really I must question the decision making skills if you just can't pick up the phone and talk!!! I could have said just call me, but I am not that bold. I know, I know, you are going to refer me to my own goals. Specifically the one about being more bold. I am aware that I said that. I am trying. Truthfully, I am nervous about actually talking to this guy. I don't know him. I don't know anything about him. The 14 texts I received were strange (talking about his ex). He sounds bitter about the whole thing (divorce). This is why texts are bad for me. I am reading these emotions into it and I could be totally wrong. I realize that I have to have some type of communication with him to get to know him. Now when I am faced with this opportunity, I totally chickened out. What do I do?
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Whoa Shirley - red flags are flying. If the guy won't even call you - he's not a keeper. Texts are so deceptive and if you're nervous about talking to him (red flag) it's probably best to throw this one back into the pond. That's my 2 cents.
Post a Comment