I found out Dance guy's name...I will not share it here. He called me and we talked for a while. A couple of things I found out. Although, I wish I hadn't. His ex and I share similar backgrounds, born in the same place, childhood activities, etc. We have a lot in common. I don't know what to think about this. Also, he seems bitter about the whole divorce thing. I can't blame him, but note to self...bitterness...keep in under wraps for a while. He has texted me twice since the voice conversation. Once the day after and then today - bright and early I might add.
Something I have learned from this experience - to be a little more conservative with the "contact info". Funny, I think I am ready for this dating thing and maybe all this contact doesn't really mean anything to him. I could totally be reading too much into it. I guess we will have to wait and see...
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment