Thursday, June 11, 2009

George, Brad and Dance Boy!

So, I talked to George again the other day. No mention of a date, but it was fun to talk to him. After the humiliating experience with the text, I wasn't sure if it was such a good idea. I was driving by his house and gave a little "toot, toot" with the horn. He was vacuuming out his car. He has a little bit of OCD in the cleanliness department. I am not complaining. It's actually an attractive quality. He came right over and talked to me. I told him how I totally wanted to crawl under a rock and die after the text fiasco. He said I really lost my phone (yes he even showed me the new phone). This time I didn't say - is that your phone? Thank goodness. He took my picture (while I was doing something strange with my hands) on his phone. Great. Now I look completely idiotic. Super. I love it. I tried to delete it, but he wouldn't let me.

Brad - friended me on facebook. Yes the same Brad that my friend Laverne just met. It was a whole strange twist of events. Basically, let's just say that a my friends mom and his mom are friends, they pushed it and so he was obligated to friend me. Laverne and I have been laughing about this. Neither one of us is interested in him, but what do you do?

Dance boy! He keeps texting me. Thankfully it's not everyday and it's not rapid fire. I occasionally get a text and sometimes he even calls. We have plans (sort of) to go on a bike ride. Nothing official. Just an idea that is being ping ponged back and forth between the two of us. It's the craziest thing. He doesn't actually say with any specifics about a date or time, but he keeps bringing it up. I don't really understand what more I am supposed to say. Does he do this to have me decide the day and time? Or is it that he just likes to mention it to have something to talk about? Guys are confusing.

I just watched Must Love Dogs last night and yes, this is my life. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

Shirley

1 comment:

Ali said...

I guess I'm renting Must Love Dogs.

...and men think we're confusing!