Ok. So, midnight hits and Rick laid one on me. And not just a peck. Great way to start the year!
I guess I could give you a little background, but I'll just sum it up with crazy house party, almost 5000 square feet of shoulder to shoulder crowd, awesome DJ, basement with mirrored walls and projected screen of New Year's Eve countdown, plus great friends to celebrate the New Year with.
Rick and I got separated from the rest of our group just before midnight and because you could barely move around the room, we found a corner for the count down. Before I knew it, once the ball dropped I was grabbed by Rick for a New Year's kiss. So funny. No strings attached - just making the most of the moment. We laughed about it on the drive home.
Laverne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment