Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?

Tonight I was sitting at home watching American Idol and there was a knock at my door. I look around at my dirty, messy house and think it's okay because you can't see the big mess from the front door. Also, I notice that I don't have too many stains on my sweats and I guess it's okay to answer the door without make-up on. Right? I turn the light on and look out the peep hole and think - Are you kidding me?

Who is standing on my doorstep, but Henry. Why? Why? Why? He showed up a week early for the party. He did say that he was using that as an excuse just so he could see me. I said really? Actually, no he just saw Tuesday on the invite and showed up. Great. Welcome to my life.

He came in, I offered to feed him and he did ask me out for this weekend. I can't decide if it's just me or if our interactions are different, I think that it's just me. He was wearing his scarf that I made him and said how much he loved it. I don't know what to make of this. Help!

Shirley

1 comment:

Ali said...

I can't figure out how this guy works. Good thing you look beautiful even in sweats.

I've always had one rule, don't show up at my home unexpected, I've ended relationships over that one.