There is nothing quite like having a cute boy call you, take you out or at least pay attention to you. Henry is proving to be quite frustrating lately. NO communication, little contact and yet I still feel like he possibly is interested. Am I delusional? Not sure? The jury's still out on that one.
I believe that he wouldn't just stop calling or asking to do things with me without cause and without saying something to me. He has agreed to come to a party I am having next week for a friend's birthday. A friend that he doesn't know and he will only know myself and Laverne at the party. I guess in his way he is still saying that he is interested. Right?
Why do we obsess about this lack of communication from guys?
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Easier said than done but you need to call that guy and tell him you want to hang out more!
Post a Comment