I went on a date with Henry tonight. I met him at his work and we drove together from there. We went to a sporting event. I wasn't sure how much fun it was going to be, but it was great. He loves sports. It was fun to see him so excited about the home team doing well. They won the game and I think that makes it more fun to be in the stadium watching the game with all the other fans.
After the game was over we were trying to leave and Henry (pause for dramatic effect). He reached out and grabbed my hand. Oh. So cute. Well...at least we have made some physical contact. It was snowing pretty good when we left and so it took us a little longer to get back to his work. We ate a late dinner and I had a great time. I am now officially confused by this guy.
I have so much fun with him, but there is something so strange about this dating process. We have a good time together, I think that he really enjoys spending time with me, he is easy to talk to, I even feel comfortable in the quiet times. You know how sometimes you can't have silence because it feels wrong? I don't get that with him. But then we have no contact for a while and it is just going so slowly. I know he told me that he was taking it slow, but seriously?
As he was leaving, he did hug me for longer than he normally does. I paused and looked into his eyes, but nothing. It wasn't the "kissing hug". We had broken apart and I stood there (like an idiot) kind of looking at him trying to decide if I should say something. Nope. Couldn't do it. The moment just wasn't right. Maybe next time. Or maybe it will be like Laverne keeps telling me in a few more months! I hope not. I am looking forward to seeing how long it takes him to kiss me. I'm thinking we should take bets. He is coming on Tuesday for the party we are having for Rick. Anyone think I will get kissed that night?
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Contact is good!
Maybe you should put up mistletoe at the party.
Ummmmmm....BIG NEWS! Can't wait to hear more.
I sill think you should pull an Edward. You know, tell him to hold still, that you want to try something, then plant one on him and afterwards say 'I'm liking this more than I thought!'. LOL JK ( and Yes I know that's not exactly what Edward did)
Post a Comment