Monday, December 21, 2009

Progressive Emails

Like many of you, I've just been enjoying Shirley's crazy adventures with Henry these past couple of weeks and have forgotten to jump in with updates. Also, because there hasn't been anything too pivotal in recent happenings, I wasn't quite sure what to throw out. Chuck is still Chuck, and I am enjoying getting to know him as we hang out. I may do a post on my current thoughts with him and go into a little more detail - but let's just say I keep hopping the fence on this one.

Also during these past couple of weeks I've been emailing Bob and getting to know more about him. The conversation has been very light, a bit repetitive, but fun. At least he has a better sense of humor than Scott in this arena.

Bob has been busy during this time because of a play he was performing in. This is why he was unable to join our dinner group for December as originally planned. However, he emailed today to say that his winter break started (he's a teacher) and now that the play is over we should "hit a movie, go see some lights, or something."

I'll let you know if that "something" happens.

Laverne

No comments: