Monday, December 21, 2009

FaceBook Emails

I'm not sure why I always get the interesting emails on FB from random people. This one isn't necessarily bad (at least he didn't mention me rescuing him), but it is definitely not the way I want to meet people. Am I wrong? For some reason I just don't trust getting to know someone online if I don't have opportunity to also meet them in person (i.e. Bob). You can say anything you want regardless of the truth. He does look fairly normal in his pic, but again - I don't trust it. Besides, where would we meet for dinner...Chicago?

"Hi Laverne. I am Jim, I am just looking around FB @ LDS people. I am a HP in the Toronto ON Stake, 14 years in the church, single dad, active with a recommend. I make the Gospel an important part of my life. Looking for new friends in other places. Feel free to chat with me if you like, otherwise, it was nice meeting you, and I hope the spirit of Christmas is with you this season. :D."


Laverne

No comments: