Today while shopping for a last minute Christmas item, I ran into a guy that I went to high school with. At first I wasn't sure if it was him. Laverne went to a dance with him and I thought it was him, but had to do a double take. We talked for a few minutes and said the nice things that you do when you run into a high school acquaintance. I left and got into my car to leave. As I was backing out and looking in the rear view mirror I noticed something on my chest right above where my shirt hit. I looked down and guess what?
Huge blob of melted chocolate. I swear to you I haven't eaten any chocolate today. I have no idea where it came from, but it looked like a drop of poop! Great. Way to make an impression. Awesome job! Sigh, I am just so, so sad.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Thanks for the laugh! Mothers are forever stained with spit-up, boogers, poop and food! It's like an accessory.
Post a Comment