Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mozart with Laverne and Lenny

Thanks to Laverne's awesomeness we had tickets to the Symphony tonight. Henry drove down to meet us. I was waiting for him in the Lobby and he walked right in and said Welcome back. Then he gave me a kiss. Wow! Right there in front of everyone! Couldn't believe it. The music was fun and it was great to see Henry again. I realize that I wasn't gone for a very long time, but I kind of did miss him. Weird, right? I only say weird because we don't really talk during the week and I usually only see him once. Hmmm. I may have to think about this.

It was fun to have Laverne and Lenny there with us. Lenny is hilarious as usual. Henry had only gotten three hours of sleep and I had to get home so we said good-night after the symphony. We have plans tomorrow though.

Shirley

No comments: