Henry's dad gave me his number at the fireside to help me with some questions about my mom's temple work. I ran into a little snag and actually called him. He was so nice about everything and said he was so glad that I called. He then said just between you and me - it was really nice to see you last night. I really wish that I got to see you more often. He then asked how I felt about his son. Then he said, "I'm not trying to stick my nose in, but..." I told him that I think Henry is amazing, but he broke up with me not the other way around. Then Henry's dad said, "well...you never know how things will end up." So true.
I have zero expectations from Henry. It was really nice to know that his dad clearly likes me. Which is a little surprising since we didn't spend that much time together. I think Henry is lucky to have such a great family. His dad is awesome. He asked me to call him back to let him know how I get my mom's work resolved. I think I will.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment