Yeah. I know. I can't believe it either. Patrick asked me to get a Jamba Juice with him last night and I said sure. My kids are having a little Ned time (aka Dad) so I was free and didn't have any plans. I thought it's just a smoothie right? Well...we sat there and talked for two hours and then he said that he wanted to go for a walk or a drive or something. I was game so I said ok. Well we ended up talking in the Target parking lot (try to not be jealous of this romantic rendezvous) for another hour. I told him I should probably go because I was going to borrow a Halloween costume from a friend. We started driving home, but swung by his place to get some veggies he has just picked from his ward garden.
He drops me off at home and we stood there on my doorstep talking again. I know he was really hungry (he has diabetes so he should eat on a regular schedule). So. I am standing there thinking I really should just invite him in and make him dinner. I really love to cook and I know I have stuff in my fridge that could make a decent meal. So I did.
Let me say here. Earlier today, Laverne and I were talking and she gave me the advice that I need to not be so uptight (my word, not hers) about Patrick and just see what happens.
I made dinner. Then we sat on my couch and talked for a few more hours (the date lasted 7 hours). He has blue eyes and I am a sucker for guys with blue eyes. He also has great hair and that slightly scruffy thing going on. Anyway. We are sitting there talking and then... he... leaned in... and kissed me. And kissed me and *sigh* kissed me.
So that's how my night went, how was yours?
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment