Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny Timing

Cody and I are now friends on FaceBook. While checking out his pics (those boys in CA definitely enjoy a good bachelor life...I can see why there is no urgency to seriously date), I noticed a picture of him and Ben. After clicking on that, I ended up on Ben's page. One of the top posts was Ben "checking in" at Peter's Place the Sunday night we were there (Peter's Place is their friend's house). Those of you who use this application know you can tag friends who are also with you. Ben did this, listing Cody as one of the guys hanging out with him.
Why is this significant?

Donald's call was to Cody on Sunday night.

How does this affect me?

Well, I can only imagine the conversation these guys had after Cody received the call, since both Ben and Peter received the same call almost a year before. Awkward? Desperate Looking? Lucky Him? Tag, You're it? Lottery Winner? I'm not sure what was discussed, if anything, but kind of funny to consider. I may be giving it too much credit (they may not have even thought it significant to discuss). However, I do know that the restaurant we went to was a recommend by Peter, which can only mean it was discussed at some point, however brief.

To Cody's credit, whatever was said (hopefully all good), it didn't stop him from calling and going out Friday. I guess I'll just leave it at that. And accept the fact that "awkward" really is my middle name.

Laverne

No comments: