One additional side note that is important to add - Ben's brother was at this event!
I noticed a guy walk in who looked very familiar, but could not place him. He then left and I didn't think much more about it. Then, just as we were getting ready to leave, this guy walked back into the building and was talking to mutual friends. We were then introduced, and as soon as I heard his name, I just laughed. He actually looks a lot like Ben (a little taller, same hair style) which is why I found him familiar. Or, it may be because I have checked out some of Ben's FB pics once or twice, many which include his brothers. Who's to say?
It was fun to talk for a few minutes and I mentioned that I knew his younger brother. Ben's brother lives in the mid-west and just happened to be in town for a couple of weddings and came tonight to see friends who he had attended college with. What a small world.
Laverne


No comments:
Post a Comment