Yes, it is Friday night and I am home with my kids plus Laverne's kids because she got asked out on a date. She'll have to tell you how it went, but let me lament for a moment about being home on a Friday night when you are officially single. Not good.
Actually for a couple of months there has been this guy, Henry aka Piano Man. I haven't ever met him, but have heard about him from mutual friends. I am in charge of an activity where music is required and thought of him. Made email contact, he emailed back, got a commitment from him to perform, trying to finalize everything and so this morning he finally called. What happened? Mother nature had called too (or else the high fiber breakfast kicked in) and I was indisposed. Really? He finally calls, I have an opportunity to talk to him and I missed the call. Luckily he said call me back. So I did. Went straight to voicemail. I left a message and haven't heard back from him. I'm sure he has better things to do on a Friday night than respond to my voicemail.
Do you think I should call him back? I do need to follow up for our meeting. If so, what is the appropriate amount of time to wait? Do you think I should wait for him to respond? I did ask him to call me back to discuss details.
On a side note. A couple of months ago, I ran into an Old Friend who if you remember got my number and said he had a few single friends in mind. He sent a message last week saying - I am going to call you...I have info for you. One of his single friends just happens to be - Henry. I am thinking that he finally talked to his single friends about me and has info regarding that. What do you think? By the way, he hasn't called me yet. Do you think I should email him back to remind him?
Respond back and I will go with the majority on both of my questions.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Call them back! Sooner the better for Billy...you are trying to tie up the loose ends of his performance.
Call him soon (tomorrow) about the performance. Then just take the conversation where you want it to go.
Post a Comment