Today was the big hike with Shane. It was really fun. We easily made it to the waterfall within an hour and then sat on a rock talking for another hour and then walked back down and I came home. I learned quite a bit about him. We have similar stories and so I think that helps with the understanding of where we both are. While we were talking, I totally kept wondering what it would be like to kiss him. Yes, I think I could kiss him. So he passed one of Laverne's tests - is he kissable. I'm going to go with - Yes he is kissable. I don't actually want to right now. Well, I take that back. I could totally kiss him right now. However, I still think that kissing says something about your relationship that I am not willing to say right now. Kissing is fun though and some days I sure to do miss it.
The good news: I am officially no longer the one date wonder. He asked me to go out again next time he is in town. He said that he would be back in a couple of weeks. I told him to give me a call.
The bad news: I showed up for the hike with a very large burn mark on my neck. Would you like to know how I got it? Okay. I was curling my hair and like a 10 year old girl who is first learning to curl her hair all by herself I accidentally dropped the curling iron and it landed on my neck burning off a very large chunk of skin. Sweet. Can my day get any better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment