Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Christmas Comes Early

My visit with Henry, was a typical visit with Henry. He came late at night and tornadoed in and tornadoed out. I call him the tornado because it's like a big flurry of activity, that touches down for a second and then runs off in a hurry. We talked about the New York trip. He asked if Rick and Laverne were dating or interested in each other (which totally made me laugh). I guess he thought it was strange for a guy to come with us that neither one of us is interested in. Kind of hard to explain our "relationship" with Rick. I guess it is sort of unique.

It was good to see him. He had on something other than his cargo pants and black shirt. Which was funny because usually I am dressed up and he isn't. However, today I decided to just wear what I had on. Jeans, t-shirt and my running jacket - super casual. My thoughts about Henry are still unclear at this point. I don't really understand what is swirling around in his head. He said that he would tell me when his Christmas concerts are. Great? I feel like I've been here before. I was working on some birthday things for Laverne - because in case you don't know her birthday is coming up- SOON! Henry said is it Laverne's birthday everyday? Last year, Henry had dropped by when I was preparing for Laverne's birthday as well. Kind of funny. It did feel a little deja vu.

Looking forward to fun weekend with friends celebrating one amazing woman!

Shirley

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Finally--I was afraid you two had died or something.

Happy Birthday, Laverne!!