Okay - so sadly we haven't had much to write about lately. Let me just say I am on facebook. Henry and I are friends on facebook. I recently had a birthday. He posted a comment on my wall. I did get a few emails and questions from people (because of the comment) asking if we were dating again. The answer - is no.
I did appreciate the comment. Laverne thought it showed, once again, that he was a great guy (just not THE guy), but if we see each other again someday we can still be friends. As I think back on all my past boyfriends (not that there are that many), I have been able to stay friends with each of them. Which is a good thing.
In parting let me leave you with this quote by CS Lewis: "Love helps to make us generous and courageous, it opens our eyes not only to the beauty of the beloved but to all beauty."
So here's to being generous, courageous and opening our eyes to all beauty.
Shirley
PS - In case anyone has any single guy friends - please remember that Laverne and I are single. We like to date. We are available to date. We are really great, quality, fun women. We need your help. Seriously. Just something to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment