Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chuck and Roger

Laverne and I had a dinner party. The guests? Chuck, Roger and Lenny. Lenny got held up, so it was just Chuck and Roger. How funny is that? We had a good laugh that we were making dinner for these guys. Yes. We made dinner. I love to cook. We made Fettuccine Alfredo (because all the guys love it) and cheesecake. Yum!

After we were sitting around talking. Chuck mentioned that he was not impressed with the other ladies at the weekend party we drug them to. He said that he wouldn't actually be interested in dating any of them. What? Am I missing something here? What exactly are they "looking" for? To me, there was some cute girls there that seemed fun and normal. I felt better when he did mention that he would date the two of us. Although I will mention here that, Chuck is one of the nicest guys ever, I believe that he included me in that statement so as not to make me feel bad. I did almost say to him - then why aren't you? Roger did echo his sentiments. Good to know.

The best part of the night making the guys move furniture and take my garbage out. We are all going out next week to go dancing. We both are surprised that Chuck agreed to go and that he did so without hesitation.

Shirley

No comments: