Patrick and I have come to a crossroads of sorts. We haven't known each other for very long and I feel that moving forward too quickly is not a great idea. I am still having fun getting to know him. We are not dating exclusively and yet, we see each other quite a bit or talk on the phone almost every night. He is a great guy. There is definitely something about him. However, I want to protect myself and so I've decided to slow things down a bit. Luckily, he is gone this weekend and I am gone the next and then out for a quick trip with Laverne. I have some thinking to do.
The Australian boy called me the other day - still don't know what to think about him. I figure he would have called sooner if he was actually interested in getting to know me better. I guess we see.
Shirley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment