The sub-head is what got my attention, and at first I thought "I DO NOT want to settle, or feel like I have to." However, a review also got my attention, which defined a version of "settling" that is worth considering:
"I wish I could round up every single woman I know and assign this book for discussion. Gottlieb helps women see how our cultural or private fantasies build up so many expectations that they destroy the possibility of real love and, eventually, marriage. Marry Him is a big fat lesson in how not to get in your own way. Any woman who wants to find true love and hasn't been able to should read this book."
—Pepper Schwartz, Ph.D., relationship expert at Perfectmatch.com
I'll let you know if I read it, and any interesting points I pull from it. If you have read it, feel free to throw your input our way as well.
Laverne

No comments:
Post a Comment